Tell your local law enforcement agency about incidents quickly and confidentially
Attach photos or take a picture with your cell phone's camera to include with your report
Add locations to your Task Force app and the nearest officer will be notified
With your help, SDT App Task Force can work with Police and Safety Officers to keep your community safe for residents and tourists alike
•Adds Ability for Citizens to Register and take advantage of
additional features and reduce inputs needed when submitting App
- Citizens can Register or Decline
•Adds Ability to Receive Push Notifications from your local police
department about emerging public safety issues:
- Citizens can Opt In or Opt Out
• Introduces a SOS (Emergency/Life Threatening) Button feature
-Registered users now have a new Panic Button feature. When in an emergency, alert law enforcement of your location with 1 click. In a hostage/kidnapping/active shooter situation, or if you are lost in a lake or the woods, police agencies can track your GPS location and respond to your device's location.
• Adds an oversight mode for Police Leadership so they can easily
observe response to citizens calls.
• Adds a GPS map to the Officers App so they can have additional
information on their location and that of their fellow officers
UBER-IN YOUR CRIME REPORT
- Let us know the location of the crime using a Uber-like map to drop a pin
LOCAL PUBLIC SAFETY FEEDS
- View updates from the Police, local FBI office, and the TaskForce Facebook page directly in the App
TRIP SHEETS - NO MORE PAPER!
- Allow Police Officers to enter info on Crimes which are required for trip sheets
- Allow Admins to select an Officer, Start Time, and End Time, and view/export all the Crimes (the Trip Sheet).
- Allow Admins to create upcoming shifts and download actual clock in/out records
- Allow Police to clock in / out through the mobile app
- Allow Admins to generate approved shift sheets to send to the Police supervisors
- Allow Admins to run reports showing past start/stop positions of patrols.
- Automatic Logging of when officer arrived at a reported Crime based on device location